COVID-19 adjustments to the Woodson Fellowship Program
In an effort to ensure the 2020-2021 academic year proceeds successfully, we have made the following adjusments to the Woodson Fellowship program:
- All fellowship activities will proceed virtually for the fall semester
- All workshops will be virtual. Instead of a meal with the guest interlocutor, which would normally take place the evening before the workshop, we will schedule an hour-long virtual consultation with your interlocutor at a time convenient to you both.
- On the day of each workshop, all fellows will be able to order a meal. We ask that you keep and turn in your receipts to Randy Swift (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a timely manner. Regulations specify that meals not exceed $25.
- We will attempt to coordinate socially distant activities, if there is sufficient interest.
- The annual "Meet the Fellows" event is scheduled for early October 2020. It will be live-streamed virtually. Fellows are expected to prepare a brief presentation regarding their research projects.
Please direct any further questions to the administrative staff.